· product-based revenue growth
- research products, uses, and markets to identify new opportunities
- enhance products and literature to grow markets for new revenues
- grow business from existing capability without capital expense
· data-based business decisions
- research, compile and summarize facts to make proper decisions
- design and implement database tools for continuing business analysis
- maintain or improve MS Access database implementations
· procedure development
- produce sound procedures for consistent results and conduct
· regulatory review
- provide improved awareness, security, and customer satisfaction
· powder coatings
- deliver solutions to improved coating utilization and performance
I have served many industries directly or indirectly for more than 30 years through technical and management positions at Morton Powder Coatings in Indiana, then DuPont Powder Coatings and New Century Financial in Texas.
I have been Chairman of ASTM Subcommittee D01.51 on Powder Coatings and was a sole US Delegate to ISO TC 35/SC 9/ WG 16 on Powder Coatings. Other affiliations include NACE, ISCC, PCI, FSCT, NFPA, SCA and HAL-PC.