Our niche at Administaff is helping business owners fully focus on their core business while relieving the natural distractions that come with owning a business. We accomplish this by assisting with your people strategy, as well as, providing a cost containment model for current administrative needs such as health benefits, payroll, and workers compensation. Along with offsetting many of the liabilities of being an employer our end goal is for you to regain the original focus of your business while the above administration is handled and HR liabilities are minimized.
I am an advocate for small business and celebrate the spirit of an entrepreneur. I work with the best small to medium-sized business owners who value their time and their employees and have a serious getting better agenda.
Have Attended Live InHouston Netweaving Events (ever):
would like to
Small to medium-sized companies in a wide range of industries and professions that place a high value on the contributions of their employees and have a getting-better agenda.
Progressive, growth-oriented businesses with 10-2,000 employees and relatively low workers’ compensation and unemployment risks. Most of Administaff’s clients are in white collar or skilled blue collar industries, such as technology, engineering, real estate, accounting, medical services, banking, legal, insurance and light manufacturing.
My daughter, reading, wine enthusiast, live music, and anything that brings humor and simplicity to this complicated world.
What does your company do to focus on its purpose?
• Focus on integrity as the cornerstone of personal and corporate conduct
• Respect for the worth of the individual
• Commitment to high standards and the pursuit of excellence
• Achieving goals through teamwork and servant leadership
• Anticipating and responding to change as an opportunity to innovate and learn
• Contributing to the communities where we live and work
• Perseverance through an abiding faith and optimism
Comment Wall (12 comments)
You need to be a member of InHouston to add comments!