Corporate Executives, Business owners, professionals
LAWRENCE TAYLOR “L. T.” NORDEE preserving professionals’ financial assets and valuable business resource to business owners since 1990
CFP education curriculum from Rice University.
L. T.’s financial services career began in Overland Park, Johnson County, Kansas, in 1990 - before moving to Houston in 1996.
Committed to client service, integrity, education and professionalism.
• 2005 - Rice University the CFP Board Certification curriculum education
• 1988 - Graduate of Northwest Missouri State University, Maryville, Missouri Bachelors degrees in HR/Business Management and Computer Science.
• 1989 to 1990 - Graduate School education – Finance, NWMSU.
• Several industry related education and trainings
Memberships, Awards and Recognitions:
• The Million Dollar Round Table (the Premier Association for Financial Professionals) – MDRT;
• Honored as A Man of Valor and Achievement in June 2002 by The Houston League of Business & Professional Ombudsmen
• The National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors – NAIFA Houston Chapter;
• A Friend of The Harris County Medical Society – HCMS;
• On the Boards of Directors of various charitable and community organizations.
• A published writer on business subjects in general and finance and technology in particular.
• Presented various papers at national conferences of major organizations in IT and Healthcare since 1997.
• The Guardian’s Agents Leaders’ Club for client service and production
Have Attended Live InHouston Netweaving Events (ever):
yes, going to the next one
Loves family, wants to leave a legacy and wants to regain control of their finances.
professionals, business owners, corporate executives
Urgent Needs and Compelling Desires of Target Market(s)
Value Proposition for clients and friends are to:
1. Help each client get organized financially
2. Help them protect their assets, income, families & loved ones and their lifestyles
3. Help each one invest his/her assets in a manner consistent with their objectives.
Opportunities said Target Market(s) would love to invest in
Retirement Income Planning, Planned Giving, Legacy planning, Estate Planning, IRA rollovers
Benefits of investible opportunities to Target Market(s)
Find money that they are losing unknowingly and unecssarily with smarter money strategies.
Baby Girl Inc. is now on TV!!!!!!! Join the group and tune in to The Pampered & Prepared Coner of "People's Politics". Every Monday at 8:00pm c/s Comcast 17, TV Max 95, AT&T U-Verse 99, Phonoscope 75, Sudden Link 99