Growing company with a fast-paced, collaborative work environment. Work with a great manager and a great team.
Seeking a Senior Software Engineer capable of problem-solving and scalability to build an interface in a fast-paced environment. Requires experience in building an intelligent interface between Oracle Project Accounting and versioned cloud software on the Microsoft .NET platform. This project is for a large environmental firm which is a customer of the software company.
Status: this is a contract / temporary position
Location: Houston, TX offices of the software company (no relocation provided and it is not possible to work remotely for this role)
- Manage availability, latency, scalability by engineering reliability into software and systems
- Review and influence ongoing design, architecture, standards and methods to complete the interface required.
- Create designs, code, tests in-line with approved architecture and engineering processes and best practices
- Identify and resolve production issues as needed
- Respond to and resolve emergent problems; write software and build automation to prevent problem recurrence
- 6+ years of relevant developer experience.
- Works well with people and in a team environment
- Experience building interfaces for a critical production service environment
- Fluency in C# (C Sharp); and core .Net features
- Technical expertise in building and tuning multi-threaded .NET applications. Strong server side development skills designing and developing applications in a fast paced environment
- At least 5+ years of hands-on development experience as a developer or technical team lead building applications using the .NET Framework, C#, Visual Studio 2008 and 2010
- Experience with development methodologies
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship or time restriction
To Apply: e-mail your resume to me at email@example.com