Share your InHouston experiences with other members.

What do you like best?

Eric

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like the professional focus on pay it forward as we network with a wide variety of business people.
I like that there are sooooooooo many quality and professional people who attend these events. I like that they are all very willing to introduce themselves to you . I like that they are all more than happy to make introductions to other folks they may know that YOU want to know.

Have a great day. I hope to be at the next event.
Take care
Claire
The people!
Houston's rich diversity of activities from art, cultural, athletic, sports, gourmet to hotdogs . . . provides venues for everyone. Houston has a great quality of life.
Everyone is trying to do the same thing you are.
Thus the common objective leads to new associations and great results.
Networking with a wide variety of business people with a professional business focus, always there to help one another through the good and the bad. I cannot tell you how many people help me, gave me leads, and passed information along to contacts for me while I was seeking employment. I have met some great people in this city that I am now proud to call my friends. “Pay It Forward” is what it is all about!!! Helping one another Houston Style..
Exchanging views and meeting with excited and enthusiastic people.

Great question, Eric
Sophisticated yet relaxed atmospheres to network. Enthusiastic entrepreneurs, and devoted moderator of InHouston, Eric Standlee.
I love the amazed reports of first time attendees as they come to say thanks when they are leaving.

It is very common to have many come to me to tell me that they were able to meet great people and even nail down new business or job opportunities.

The Give First, pay-it-forward, servant leadership attitude of the majority of attendees never ceases to amaze me.

I have started life-long friendships with wonderful people at these events.

If you worry less about how you can give your 30 second schpeel and more about asking good questions and building trust with those you meet, you are on the right step. Then, if you can introduce someone you met with someone else who is there right then you are going to become a center of influence at these meetings.

Let's keep the fire blazing hot and heat up this wonderful city's economy with the business and relationships we build.
I have met alot of good people at InHouston mixers. And the opportunity to help others (& possibly myself) is greatly enjoyed.
Eric, of the many things I like about InHouston, I like the fact that you had the courage to step up and initiate this organization, and work diligently to create and ensure its success. And, without a doubt, it is successful. When we are long gone, and the businesses of the city honors your memory, by presenting an award to the best networker in Houston, they will be awarded the Golden Business Card Holder which will be called "The ERIC".

Second, is the participation, curiosity and commitment of the many members who work the strategy, which will also help Houston to maintain its stronghold as one of the greatest cities in the US.
Randall,

"The Eric?" Is there a "Randal" award? :-)

Joe

RSS

Click Here For Jobs Listings

Sponsors

This Month: [open]

Previous Recent Sponsors:

Cafe Monteverde

Featured Non-Profit:

Charity Cup

[more info here]

NEW Become a Sponsor

Latest Latest Activity on InHouston Feed Featured Blog Articles on InHouston