Event Sponsor:[open]Just remember to reach your goals, it is about how many more people you can help reach their goals.I am really looking forward to seeing my closest 300-400 friends this Wednesday at Uptown Park.Please invite 10 friends and join us for our Next HUGE event.The goal is to practice servant leadership, givefirst, pay-it-forward business networking. You do that by asking someone, "how can I…See More
Through my professional networking travels, including Houston Interactive Marketing Ass'n and American Marketing Ass'n.
Niche (Services/Products your company provides:)
Through PowerNetworking.com (soon to be launched), we help people get the greatest possible return on the time and energy they invest in professional networking. We do this with virtual networking events, workshops and real-time, anonymous feedback to help people enhance networking skills.
Long-time marketing executive and consultant with most of my experience in the technically-oriented B2B space. I have an irrepressible interest in learning and applying evolving technology to help business and life easier, more effective and fun. My volunteering activities focus on helping long-term caregivers thrive and expanding the blood supply.
Have Attended Live InHouston Netweaving Events (ever):
no, going when I can fit it into my schedule
* Any organization interested in creating value for its members by increasing the quantity, quality and cost-effectiveness of networking opportunities available to them.
* Any individual interested in achieving the personal and professional growth that can come from high-quality relationships and open communication.
* Individuals--and organizations led by individuals--who walk the walk of servant leadership by paying it forward.
I hate that phrase. It sounds like our customers and prospects have bullseyes on their backs. The markets we emphasize are:
* Professional associations--at the chapter, national and global levels
* Trade associations--ditto
* Individuals proactively engaged in building a brand for their companies and themselves.
Tennis, jazz, volunteering, good friends old and new.
What does your company do to focus on its purpose?
Commit our goals to paper (yes, we still use it sometimes).
Place those goals prominently in front of our eyeballs every day.
Give first priority to activities that deliver on those goals--for Mingle and our customers.
Devote a slice of our time to learn and grow.
Comment Wall (10 comments)
You need to be a member of InHouston to add comments!
Hi, Jay. I appologize. Just realized I'd not responded. Ours varies. Sometimes low as 20, sometimes high as around 45. Next mixer will be on August 23rd, same location. Hope you get an opportunity to come.
Welcome to InHouston! I'm looking forward to meeting you face to face at one of our events! I'm looking forward to 2010 and I would love to hear more about your business and how I can help you.