Medical Office Land
Woodlands Commercial Realty primarily specializes in brokerage and transaction work. We assist our clients each step of the way through the complex commercial real estate market. From the site selection phase, through negotiations and eventually the closing, Woodlands Commercial Realty is dedicated to our client's interests. Some of our varied services include:
• Land Sales • Acquisitions/Dispositions
• Site Research • Tenant Representation
• Leasing / Hands-on Negotiations • Sale – Leaseback
• Property Management / Maintenance Administration • Asset Management
• Marketing • Property Evaluation
• Risk Analysis • Design Administration
• Tenant Build-Out • Contract Administration
• Financial and Accounting • Budget Development
• Tenant Relations Programs • Reporting
• Business Plan Consultation • Landlord Representation
• Market Analysis • Demographic Data
• Tenant Mix Analysis • On-going Consultation
Whether you are a Tenant, Buyer or Seller, when Woodlands Commercial Realty represents you in retail, industrial, office building or land transactions, you'll benefit from our experience in all phases of commercial real estate, including development, leasing, management and brokerage. We are a perfect partner for clients looking to relocate or need assistance in any area of commercial real estate. Our listing of properties includes retail, office, industrial, multi-family, mixed-use, medical, hospitality and raw land opportunities.
Have Attended Live InHouston Netweaving Events (ever):
a) Business owners looking for office, retail, or industrial space OR looking to renew their current lease
b) Investors looking for superior income-producing commercial real estate
c) New entrepreneurs
d) People with commercial land for sale (we are also experienced in development)
e) Businesses who want to lower their overhead rent costs
The Woodlands, Conroe, Spring, North Houston, Galleria, Downtown Houston
Opportunities said Target Market(s) would love to invest in
Lucrative commercial real estate projects in Class A areas
Benefits of investible opportunities to Target Market(s)
What does your company do to focus on its purpose?
We achieve success by listening intently to the goals and objectives of our clients and tenants and translating those needs into reality. We rely on our knowledge and expertise of local markets to offer a full range of commercial real estate services.
Comment Wall (6 comments)
You need to be a member of InHouston to add comments!