Randy has over 20 years experience in audit, finance, accounting and management, including seven years in "Big Four." Having held the positions of Vice President/Controller and Chief Audit Executive for Fortune 2000 companies and of National Practice Leader for a consulting firm, he:
• is adept at screening candidates from clerical to the executive level
• is mindful of time constraints faced by executives and hiring managers
• has an eye for talent
• is well aware of what makes a good job candidate/employee
• realizes the importance of soft skills in all types of positions
• fully understands the value of long-term relationships
Through his active participation in the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) over the past 15 years, he has developed an extensive network of audit and finance professionals. Randy currently serves on the IIA International Board of Research and Education Advisers. He is also a past president of the IIA Houston Chapter, and is a member of its Board of Governors, for which he chairs the Golf Tournament Committee and is the immediate past Chairman of its Nominating Committee.
Randy earned an MBA in Business Analysis from Texas A&M University and is a CPA, a CIA, a CISA and a CPP.