Have Attended Live InHouston Netweaving Events (ever):
Our Ideal Client
• 20 – 250 Employees
Additional Indicators of a good ADPTS Prospect
• May be experiencing growth
• May have issues retaining best employees
• May be struggling with attracting top employees
• May be experiencing hassles with payroll, benefits and HR administration
• Struggling to keep their employees while downsizing
• Companies including, but not limited to:
• Accountants/Accounting Services • Advertising Agencies * Apartment Building Operators • Computer Programmers * Automobile Dealers (new or used)
•Engineering Firms * Department and Furniture Stores
•High-tech Firms * Insurance Agents *Marketing Firms
* Light Manufacturing • Physicians’ Offices (all specialties)
* Real Estate Agents **Any other white or gray-collar
Urgent Needs and Compelling Desires of Target Market(s)
* May be experiencing growth
* May have issues retaining best employees
* May be struggling with attracting top employees
* May be experiencing hassles with payroll, benefits and HR administration
* Struggling to keep their employees while downsizing
Opportunities said Target Market(s) would love to invest in
Target Markets must be willing to invest in their people. They must realize that employees drive profit and production.
Benefits of investible opportunities to Target Market(s)
* Reduction in Administrative burdens
* Risk and Liability transfer in regards to employees
* Become an Employer of Choice
*Controlable Insurance Premiums
What does your company do to focus on its purpose?
ADP's key objective is sustained growth in shareholder value, achieved by ever-increasing revenue and profitability. This objective will be achieved through our total commitment to: (i) the highest ethical standards; (ii) “world class service” levels that exceed our clients' requirements and expectations; (iii) “product leadership” within our markets; and (iv) associate “employer of choice” programs that attract and retain exceptionally talented, knowledgeable, dedicated, and engaged associates.
We believe in: (a) treating everyone with honesty, fairness, and respect; (b) conducting our business with the highest level of integrity; and (c) open, informal communications, hard work, and prudent financial management. These are ADP's core values, the foundation on which our business culture is based.
Veteran? Which Branch?
Yes - Navy
Comment Wall (5 comments)
You need to be a member of InHouston to add comments!