Premier Professional Business Networking In Houston | Events | Tools | Help
Too many people when they make a mistake, just keep stubbornly plowing ahead and end up repeating the same mistakes. I believe in the motto, "Try and try again." But the way I read it, it says, "Try, then stop and think. Then try again."
Don't try to be perfect! The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application.
Problems with perfectionism:
1) It keeps us from being creative.
2) It keeps us from getting started. Nothing would get done at all if a man waited until he could do something so well that no one could find fault with it.
3) It keeps us from being productive. Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble onto something, perhaps when you least expect it. I have never heard of anyone stumbling onto something sitting down.
4) It distracts us from purpose.
5) It is not attainable. Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it!
6) It leaves disappointment. A lot of disappointed people have been left standing on the street corner waiting for the bus marked Perfection.
Step forward today to make things happen...
Texas' Premier Image Makers